Southern Angel Properties
PO Box 2411
Waterville, ME 04903-2411
(Rentals & Leasing)
Our Latest Testimonial
(View all testimonials here)
I appreciate all of the resources you've provided. My stay was great and everything I expected. You made everything very simple, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
Renting from Southern Angel Properties was fantastic for me as a college student. I started with a one bedroom apartment and quickly realized that it was a little too much to shoulder with my ... (read more)
Thank you and Deb so much! You both have been nothing short of amazing. I have not needed to even contact you really, haha. I appreciate your kindness and well wishes greatly. ... (read more)
Thank you so much for being a Great landlord all who live in you buildings should feel privileged. May God always watch you and yours... (read more)
Let me start by saying (we) were Blessed that summer day we met you. We appreciate all that you have done for us. We have found you to be an outstanding landlord and very honest, caring and people of great character. (read more)
My stay has been awesome and what I expected! You and Deb are truly great people, and will be missed. I couldn't ask for better landlords. Thank you for everything you have done for us... (read more)
Thank you for all you do for (us). We thank you again for making (this place) such a wonderful home for us.
LS (Financing professional)
I have rented many different apartments, and this was by far the best experience. If you want stress-free living with responsive people committed to creating a great place to live then look no further... (read more)
Personally, I have rented a few times in the past few years and will tell you how much I have appreciated yours and Deb's professionalism and kindness... (read more)
Buildings currently for sale
1.) 4 BR House (Needs TLC) always fully rented, great cash flow $29,000 (Firm, "as is")
2.) Stately 2 Unit in great neighborhood: 26 Prospect St Waterville. Perfect "owner occupied" situation.
Gorgeous 3 story, 2 Unit in upscale neighborhood with 3BR and 3-4 BR apartments with laundry areas, formal dining rooms and fireplaced living rooms.
- Quiet dead end street.
- Great owner occupied opportunity. See this excerpt from my book for financial comparison between buying a home or doing an owner occupied 2-unit
- This building is in a location commanding higher than market rents and great tenants.
- No vacancies in years: Solid and dependable tenants.
- Perfect building and neighborhood for conversion to high end / luxury rental
- Formal dining rooms with built in glass cabinets, fireplaces, pass-throughs and covered porches.
- Full laundry room or area
- separate heating system & hot water heater for each unit
- Brand new Harvey floor to ceiling windows provide lots of sun for these large rooms.
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Spacious 3 BR with direct access to basement and brand newer separate heating system.
- Newly painted throughout with lots of newer light fixtures.
- Newer flooring in kitchen, bath and laundry room. Newer carpet in one BR. Hardwood floors everywhere else.
- It is rented for $675 plus utilities.
- A very classy 2 story top apartment. This used to be the "owner's" unit but either unit is suitable for that.
- Same basic layout as the bottom apartment except it still has all the original varnished woodwork and 9 foot ceilings where the bottom unit has a drop ceiling with insulation, and the woodwork has been professionally painted.
- Covered "farmers" porch out front and small private deck off kitchen.
- 2 BRs on the main floor, with 1-2 additional rooms above, on the top story that could be bedrooms or converted to other uses.
- Additional storage room and tons of built in storage
- 2 staircases to the top floor so it could be used for an In-law apartment or 3rd unit.
- Currently rents for $730 plus all utilities
- Great owner occupied situation because not only is the rent higher here than in other parts of the city, but the tenant would pay their own heat and electricity, taking the risk away from you.
- In addition, both units have newer water heaters and boilers installed in 2011-2013
- Brand new roof 2017
- Air sealing and weatherization in 2011.
- Very large lot (1/4 Acre), tons of elbow room, as well as one of the best neighborhood in the whole city make this a great find.
- Building size: 3,100 SF
- Lot size: 11,200 SF
Letter of credit needed for showing.
See more at www.RealEstateMe.com
Call or text Ken at 873-9321 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us for a COMPLETE listing package including historica financial data: email@example.com
We offer a 1% commission for any referral resulting in a successful sale.