Our Latest Testimonial
(View all testimonials here)
It's obvious you truly care about people and are without question the best landlords I've ever had, hands down.... (read more)
We would like to say that we have been honored to have you and Deb as our landlords the past few years ... (read more)
Ken & Deb, please accept this gift as a token of our appreciation. We have thoroughly enjoyed ... (read more)
I think I told you and Ken when I left that renting from you was a great experience ... (read more)
Thank you for being a great landlord and for providing a stable and positive housing environment for me the last two years.
... (read more)
I appreciate all of the resources you've provided. My stay was great and everything I expected. You made everything very simple, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
Renting from Southern Angel Properties was fantastic for me as a college student. ... (read more)
Thank you and Deb so much! You both have been nothing short of amazing. ... (read more)
Thank you so much for being a Great landlord all who live in you buildings should feel privileged. ... (read more)
Let me start by saying (we) were Blessed that summer day we met you. ... (read more)
LS (Financing professional)
I have rented many different apartments, and this was by far the best experience. If you want stress-free living with ... (read more)
Personally, I have rented a few times in the past few years and will tell you how much I have appreciated yours and Deb's professionalism and kindness ... (read more)
GENERAL CONTACT INFO & INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMERGENCIES
NOTE: DO NOT CALL FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE AFTER HOURS IF IT'S NOT TRULY AN EMERGENCY, YOU COULD BE CHARGED FOR THE "AFTER HOURS" PORTION OF THE BILL! ALWAYS CALL CHRIS HARPER FIRST FOR NON-EMERGENCIES FIRST
DO NOT CALL KEN OR DEB LAVOIE FOR ANY MAINTENANCE RELATED ISSUE. DO NOT CALL KEN OR DEB LAVOIE OUTSIDE OF REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS (M-F 8AM-4PM)
Chris Harper 242-8160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org - (ALWAYS CALL CHRIS FIRST - use phone vs email if urgent, email may take 2-3 days for response)
PLUMBING & HEATING
- Loss of heat: If the situation cannot wait, call Houle's at 872-6762
- Leaks: First determine whether it's a plumbing or roof leak. If it's coming from ceiling and there's an apt. above you, visit them or call them and try to figure out the source. If ceiling leak and no apt. above you, it's probably a roof leak vs plumbing and you should call our maintenance man. There is NOTHING that can be done for a roof leak while it's raining or snow on the roof except catch the water in a pan. Follow common sense with leaks to avoid damage, such as placing a pan under the leak, keeping the floor dry, etc.
- Natural gas emergency (241-243 Main St. Only) call: 800.909.7642 (Call Houle's for loss of heat)
- Jason Pelotte: 649-2433 (FOR EMERGENCY ONLY)
Robin Cyr: 474-8404 (For coin operated laundry problems, call Chris)
- Plowing: Scott Ackley 649-0774 "Snowblowing / Shoveling: Dave Morin 314-0733
- Plowing / Shoveling at 28 Halifax only: Ken LaVoie 873-9321
- Circuit Breaker Trip / Loss of power: Each building has a different strategy, call Chris or see another resident for details . If you lose power to your refrigerator, and there's power elsewhere in your apartment, plug the fridge into a working power source (use extension cord if necessary). Depending on circumstances, we may be able to "coach you" over the phone into resetting the breaker.
Kennebec Savings Bank Hours: Monday-Friday: Lobby: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. / Drive-up: 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Lockouts: We charge a $60 MINIMUM to unlock your door but we are not responsible or available for after-hours lockouts. We suggest hiding a key somewhere or leaving a spare with someone you trust. Our locksmith may be available. Call BOY Locksmith at 872-5862. He is not always available and may require payment at time of service.