Southern Angel Properties
Winslow, ME 04901
(Rentals & Leasing)
Our Latest Testimonial
(View all testimonials here)
Renting from Southern Angel Properties was fantastic for me as a college student. I started with a one bedroom apartment and quickly realized that it was a little too much to shoulder with my ... (read more)
Thank you and Deb so much! You both have been nothing short of amazing. I have not needed to even contact you really, haha. I appreciate your kindness and well wishes greatly. ... (read more)
Thank you so much for being a Great landlord all who live in you buildings should feel privileged. May God always watch you and yours... (read more)
Let me start by saying (we) were Blessed that summer day we met you. We appreciate all that you have done for us. We have found you to be an outstanding landlord and very honest, caring and people of great character. (read more)
My stay has been awesome and what I expected! You and Deb are truly great people, and will be missed. I couldn't ask for better landlords. Thank you for everything you have done for us... (read more)
Thank you for all you do for (us). We thank you again for making (this place) such a wonderful home for us.
LS (Financing professional)
I have rented many different apartments, and this was by far the best experience. If you want stress-free living with responsive people committed to creating a great place to live then look no further... (read more)
Personally, I have rented a few times in the past few years and will tell you how much I have appreciated yours and Deb's professionalism and kindness... (read more)
"Southern Angel Properties LLC " is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"Southern Angel Properties LLC " may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [1-1-09].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, previous address, previous landlord
- income and social security number
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or qualifying you for residency or applying for said residency
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Qualifying you for residency, and applying for residency
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Southern Angel Properties PO Box 2411 Waterville, ME 04901.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.