Southern Angel Properties
General Contact Info / Instructions for Emergencies
Please do not respond after hours if overtime will be billed UNLESS it is advisable. (Loss of heat, or no hot water for morning showers, etc.) Use your judgment but we wish to avoid unnecessary overtime so that we can afford to use your services for better uses, and we rely on your good judgment to do so.
Do not call Ken or Deb for any maintenance related issues, as we do not involve ourselves in maintenance. Also, do not call Ken or Deb outside of regular business hours (M-F 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Instead, send an email which we will answer during regular business hours.
Chris Harper 242-8160 or email email@example.com He is our maintenance person and will contact us if he deems it necessary.
PLUMBING & HEATING
Houle's office has every bit of information you might need if not listed here (codes, policies, etc.)
Thermostat replacement: Please use our Braeburns. I have left 1-2 in a box clearly placed near each furnace.
Zone Valves And Heating System Notes
- Apt #1 Right corner ceiling basement as you’re coming down bulkhead steps (labeled)
- Apt #2 Basement ceiling near expansion tanks
- Apt #3 Bedroom near plumbing/electrical chase
- Apt #4 Closet of middle BR
- Apt #5 & #6 Up in ceiling of middle BR of apt #5
- Apt #7 Back BR left of bed near chase (lines up vertically with #3 zone valve)
- The boiler has 3 circulators. 1 for water, 2 for heat. Houle’s installed on/off switches for summer for the circulators that send heat to the apartments.
- Often, Houle’s has to switch priority from HEAT to WATER and vice versa. I don’t remember when. Also, Unit #2 has had problems in past with keeping up to heat during super cold spells. Their lease actually allows it to get below 68, so don’t worry as long as it’s at least 67. We’ve literally paid you folks a few thousand dollars to solve this problem and you are very close, but as long as it gets to 67 feel free to remind the tenant that I said their lease allows this and they actually get a small discount because of this.
169 Silver St
- Circulator switches on wall near doorway for each one.
Entry codes and methods
Every apartment has its own lockbox but each building should have its own master key in locations shown below. Houle's Office, Chris or Ken have all needed codes.
17 Boutelle ave:
Basement bulkhead lockbox *** (key to padlock)
Master key lockbox: front door inside jamb
28 Pleasant St
Common area only - lockbox on rear porch
Apts: Lockbox near each apartment. (2R’s lockbox is on wall on landing going up to 3rd floor)
60 Pleasant St.
Lockboxes on all sets of steps on left side (parking lot side) of building, but there is an extra set on apt. 1 steps that’s a master.
169 Silver St basement
Lockbox bolted to post near basement door. There is a master with same combo on the upright porch post near steps for apartment #3 (you can see it from the basement post)
Laundry room has digital entry: 1943 (try 1942 if doesn’t work). If battery dead, lockbox on laundry steps with same combo.
- Jason Pelotte: 649-2433 (FOR EMERGENCY ONLY)
- Robin Cyr: 474-8404 (For coin operated laundry problems, call Chris)
- Plowing: Scott Ackley 649-0774
Rentals & Leasing (Deb LaVoie)
Office Mgr. (Ken LaVoie)
Maintenance (Chris Harper)